The Goddess Garden
The Property & The Beach
The Goddess Garden Yoga Retreat Center is located on Costa Rica’s exuberant Caribbean coast at Playa Grande, Cahuita, and offers a private, lush, and beautiful setting surrounded by tall trees, dense vegetation and a variety of animal life. The resort is known for its unique gardens and prime location, delicious meals, comfortable accommodations, and wholehearted team of staff members. Just 2 minutes away, you can enjoy an isolated and breathtaking beach, or journey just 7km to the Cahuita National Park.
The Caribbean side of Costa Rica stays green pretty much during the whole year. We recommend people to bring raincoats/umbrellas as we expect some showers during June/July. Weather in the Caribbean side of Costa Rica is generally warm and humid.
Delicious health-minded buffet style meals with vegetarian and vegan options are offered.
General Information from the Venue
- Wifi is provided at the rooms, it is a low speed internet. You can access it from your own device. We do not have a computer available for guests.
- Local SIM cards with internet access are available at the office.
- To call home guests can use our Skype at the office. The cost is 5 USD for 10 minutes.
- Hairdryers are not provided (as they are of high energy consumption)
- Laundry service provided for 10 USD the load.
The program includes:
• Ancient Yogic practices to bring balance within the system, physical strength and flexibility, in a comfortable and inspiring atmosphere.
• Powerful Meditations which will enhance the power of the mind.
• Effective practices which allows oneself to cleanse and balance the five elements which constitute the human body.
All levels of experience are welcome and we will lead practices in a way so as to meet each practitioner at their own level of comfort.
The retreat pricing includes:
• Room Accommodations
• 3 daily delicious health-minded buffet style meals with vegetarian and vegan options
• Use of outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
• Twice daily yoga and meditation classes
• Guided tour at the Cahuita National Park
• Wi-Fi access in the rooms
• Optional tours and Spa Ayurveda treatments available for additional cost