Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica, July 21 - 28
This yoga retreat is an opportunity to invigorate the body and
reach peak physical and mental health. Join us to explore the possibility within you, in the green and natural Costa Rica, a place which has consciously geared for sustainability, making it perfect for yoga and meditation practice.
About the program
The classical Hatha Yoga retreat is designed to get you started on a path of weight loss and strength training.
These yogic practices boost your metabolism, strengthen the muscular system, build physical strength, and remedies weak constitutions.
This carefully crafted yogic workout stabilizes the body, mind, and the energy system to help you reach your weight and fitness goals.
You will be guided by Isha Hatha Yoga teachers, who have undergone 1750 hours of intensive full-time teacher training.
The retreat will equip you with take-home practices for life. These can easily be integrated into your daily routine to bring an overall wellbeing.
July 21st - Arrive at SJO airport before 1130am
Van leaves at 12:30pm for the retreat center
6:00pm – 9:30pm – Registration/Dinner/Meet & Greet
July 22nd to 27th
07:00am – 10:30am Session
11:00am -12:00pm Brunch
12:30pm – 4:30pm Break/Activity
5:00pm – 7:30pm Session
8:00pm -9:30pm Dinner
July 28th - Leave for SJO Airport at 8:00am
- Relieve physical stress and tiredness
- Increase muscle strength, and flexibility
- Enhance metabolism and immunity
- Develop mental clarity and focus
- Move from anxiety to calmness
- Build inclusive relationships
- Cleanse and purify the system for a complete detox
- Reconnect with nature
- Room Accommodations
- 3 daily delicious vegetarian buffet style meals
- Use of outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Twice daily yoga and meditation classes
- Guided tour at the Cahuita National Park
- Wi-Fi access in the rooms
- 1 time massage at the Spa
- Local Music